The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Was at Ikea today looking at kitchens and I simply can never pass the fast food stand and food shop near the checkouts. Had a hotdog with mustard and tomato sauce and fries, then went back for another hotdog. So cheap as well. :D

Then I bought these, one of my favourites. Quite rich and each one is quite weighty, with brown truffle stuff inside. I love marzipan!

4vFIr.jpg

I'm disappointed they seem to have stopped selling those tubes of Marabou disc chocolates though. :( And it looks like they've dropped a bunch of products that aren't Ikea branded but will replace with many more of their own. http://www.thelocal.se/36748/20111014/

Caporegime
Nope - no butter. Just the maple syrup my wife brought back from her trip to Vancouver. :)

Aww nuts! I was gonna ask hoping you had sourced it local. My sister lives in Canada and from time to time sends me some of it over, it really is good stuff :) She also sends a ready (cough cough) pancake/waffle mix that is superb!

EDIT: Found a pic of the mix..
20120222162311746.jpg

Just about to start a slummy dinner of grilled bacon, piccalilli, cheddar cheese and toast. :D

Slummy? Wash your mouth out!

Well I would after piccalilli :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
My OH tells me that Costco here in Blighty also stock that particular brand DJ. Granted it's a bit more costly than she paid across the pond but you get what you pay for eh? :D

Cheers matey, don't think we have a Costco here so just have to drop a few hints ;) Can't beat free :D

EDIT: I honestly never really liked Maple Syrup until I tried this and now it's it or nothing!

Back
Top Bottom