The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
tried 1 of gordons things :p

16091kj.jpg

nom :D

Man of Honour
had bangers n mash with peas and half a small chicken and leek pie, was just deciding if i wanted any pudding when the door knocked... was the chef from the indian restaurant 2 doors away with a couple of naan breads and a tray of spicey mince with peas and potato, so im just starting on dinner #2 for tonight :D

Soldato
Why do we have this thread AND show us a picture of your food thread? :confused:.

Anyway, Marmite on toast and a Creme Caramel. Cheap, boring, lunch.

In my mind that thread has always been dishes you may not normally cook or have put a lot of effort into and want to show off. How I see it anyway :)

Soldato
^ Just beautiful eggs as usual :)

img0053gj.jpg

Lunch time! :D

Is the guy on the sauce the same JR who commentates on WWF/E? (Or used to... Haven't watched it for a good 10 years...)

And did you eat all that to yourself? I didn't even know they did boxes of 20 chicken nuggets. Been a long time since I last went (in fact I think I told you boys off last time I went for making me believe the burger I chose would be a culinary delight, which it wasn't! :D)

Soldato
Is the guy on the sauce the same JR who commentates on WWF/E? (Or used to... Haven't watched it for a good 10 years...)

And did you eat all that to yourself? I didn't even know they did boxes of 20 chicken nuggets. Been a long time since I last went (in fact I think I told you boys off last time I went for making me believe the burger I chose would be a culinary delight, which it wasn't! :D)

Yup its the same guy. He does his own line of sauces and jerkeys now :D

And I didn't finish it all in one sitting. I had about 8 nuggets left and ate those later. I dont eat McDonalds often and would't normally order that many nuggets. I just wanted to test out the sauces :)

Back
Top Bottom