The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
Breakfast at last...

20121006110036179.jpg

:)

Permabanned
The last few days I've figured out how to make a really cheap, and fast 1 minute meal thats very similar to a roast sunday dinner, minus being roasted.

Supermarket value branded tins of new potatoes in water and mushy peas (value brand has much less sugar and salt making it healthier), and some cooked cold slices of 100% meat, whichever you like.

Open the tins, take out half of each, add a few slices of meat, enjoy, put the tins in the fridge and enjoy again the next day.

Seriously, I cant believe how yummy, cheap and fast it was!

Tea Drinker
Don
Decided that after a bottle of Cotes Du Rhone that Oysters where in order, little snackette

IMAG0473.jpg

Yummy picked up from http://www.southernheadfishing.com/index.php 6 for £3.50

Thought I'd have three tonight, unfortunately I seem to have forgot to use my normal tea towel

IMAG0474.jpg

Jab straight in the hand, literally felt the knife stop on the bone, doh drunkeness and Oysters don't mix

Anyway cleaned up and yum yum

IMAG0475.jpg

Caporegime
Just had a lovely roast lamb which was to be followed by rhubarb crumble and custard for pudding. Unfortunately after finishing the lamb I poured mint sauce over my pudding without thinking what I was doing, not happy :mad:

Tea Drinker
Don
Went to my Dads today for a impromptu dinner, he had one of the two for £7 chickens left which he was going to cook for himself, we popped out to our local Waitrose and bought a single Waitrose essentials chicken that was £6.50, after cooking we cut of the breasts and I was quite amazed at the size difference, the Tesco breast was just over 1/2 the weight, shock horror you say the same amount of chicken for the same price but his assumption is Tesco is cheaper.

IMAG0479.jpg

Back
Top Bottom