The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Spent most of today up in Glasgow. Was my day off and since we were having plumbers in fixing a problem with the bathroom, I decided to get out of the house while they were working.

vq5yxg.jpg

Breakfast in Pret. Bacon roll, meaty beans pot and a coconut hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was lovely :)

2e3c2ae.jpg

Lunch at Gourmet Burger Kitchen. Decided to give their Veg Out special a try. Consists of Sweet potato, pea & feta croquettes, grilled aubergine, chermoula yoghurt, Cajun relish, garlic mayo and salad. Really nice burger. And I got that with a salted caramel milkshake and a blue cheese slaw :)

Man of Honour
looks great, i need to try making some again, last time i tried the meat slid off the egg, oven baked method ratehr than frying. it was sad days.

Daikon and beef hash with spinach and a fried egg.

first time I've used daikon, it reminds me of celery but far less of the celery taste

Last edited:
Soldato
Is that a create your own? I don't see passion/deluxe on the menu?
He's gone half and half. Pepperoni passion in on one half. But I don't see a Deluxe anywhere on Domino's website. Might only be available in certain stores?
It's news to me, I thought Dom's pizza combos were standard throughout stores? We've always had Deluxe over here. It is a lovely combo of ingredients/flavours hence why I always go for it whenever I can :o

1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom