The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
At the minute having some indian chicken mince with roti, made it myself from a recipe that my mum taught me. Sadly my roti's arent as round as hers, more oblong shaped if anything but she appreciates the effort i made to cook tonight.

And its bloody delicious, think i might have put a bit too many chilli's in there but meh its not like its going to kill me, my mum and the missus. Already yammed down 3 roti's:p:eek:

Man of Honour
just back from my local indian, had chicken Nawab, bombay aloo, naan bread and onion bajee's.. brought some home in a doggy bag for brekkie :D

Caporegime
20121014154606535.jpg

Yum times :)

Associate
Had chicken pie and mash tonight; the pie was dreadful and I also decided that I prefer Frozen Yorkshires to proper home made ones.

Also I learnt a valuable lesson when cooking a curry yesterday. Never ever dry fry a handful of Habanero chillies under any circumstance.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Just made Beef Wellington for the first time. Not too bad - bit wet inside, and the pastry was a touch too warm when I handled it, but overall pretty good for a first attempt. Certainly tasty!

Rolling the joint (hoho):
A5Lgt54CIAATcsK.jpg

Pastried:
A5Lg075CQAApJLG.jpg

Resting:
A5LkSOVCYAA27oL.jpg

First cut:
A5LopPhCUAADaSW.jpg

Plated:
A5Loyo9CYAEPpxg.jpg

Soldato
nice price and they look better than your average supermarket ones, were they reduced to clear or is that what they normally sell them for?

Reduced to clear, from £1.80 I think. It was very nice thick cut ham from the on site butcher and the shops freshly baked bread. I picked up some of their flapjack is is the nicest flapjack I have ever had, especially when warmed up! :D

Caporegime
OOOh can't believe I forgot about bread and butter pudding for the Fav. Pudding thread!

That does look goooooooooooooooood! :D Hope you kept some cream back to whip and serve with it :p

EDIT: Oh Belmit another fav for a slice and coffee.

Back
Top Bottom