The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
Kibou Sushi is awesome!! Been there loads, never had anything less than a great meal there.

Not the ramen.

The gyoza was okay, and in PM the owner agreed with me that it was just full of chives, she even agreed with my assessment of the egg being not marinated (you can see in the photo).

I can't comment on the fish as i never tried it.

The food was fresh and I can get over the price for a nice meal, but the ramen was disappointing, put it this way, I can drink some instant packet ramen soup but I can't find myself drinking that, that tells you how salty that broth was. I can only judge it for what i've had.

Soldato
20180630_175056.jpg

Soldato
AvLT57.jpg

A Dominos opened in my town today. It was insanely busy. Their only doing collection orders for the first week. It was queued out the door the whole time I was there. Took 20 minutes past my collection time before mine was actually ready. I did get a 75% off discount code though :D

Got a Meatfielder. Got Double meatballs, double chorizo, double ground beef, pepperoni, bacon rashers and jalapeños instead of ham. Shared it with my dad. Delicious! :D

Soldato
Oh yes Craig, thats more like it!!! :D

Since my wife is a vegetarian, my pizza choices nowadays are somewhat stale :( This is a Vege Sizzler or Volcano, I forgot which.

Oh dear. I'm not opposed to veggie toppings. But ALL veggie. Blech.

Can't you go half and half? One half veggie, one half meaty? Then you'd both get what you wanted.

Soldato
Oh dear. I'm not opposed to veggie toppings. But ALL veggie. Blech.

Can't you go half and half? One half veggie, one half meaty? Then you'd both get what you wanted.
Know what you mean mate - I can barely handle all veg toppings. Sadly she won't touch it if I did a half/half. Going to Rome this weekend so it'll be pizza galore for yours truly!

Back
Top Bottom