The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Just had some chicken thighs for Dinner and I had read that pouring boiling water on the chicken skin before cooking for 10-20 seconds then patting them dry leaves you with crispier and overall better chicken skin. Well..... got to say it works! some of the crispiest chicken skin i've had ain a long time

Soldato
Fish (cod) chips with cheese n pea purée.

C1-E2124-D-C0-B9-4-CCA-86-FC-E8-BAED7-B2212.jpg

Soldato
OH GOD! IT BURNS!!!

I made the mistake of trying these for dinner. I was expecting them to be spicy, but I didn't realize the California reaper chili is regarded as the hottest in the world! I barely managed through half the portion before I had to bin the rest. My mouth just burns now. Parts of my gums feel like they've gone numb and my tongue is still tingling even after downing 2 cans of coke zero. Never again! Unless you enjoy extremely spicy foods, I'd recommend avoiding them.

Caporegime
OH GOD! IT BURNS!!!

I made the mistake of trying these for dinner. I was expecting them to be spicy, but I didn't realize the California reaper chili is regarded as the hottest in the world! I barely managed through half the portion before I had to bin the rest. My mouth just burns now. Parts of my gums feel like they've gone numb and my tongue is still tingling even after downing 2 cans of coke zero. Never again! Unless you enjoy extremely spicy foods, I'd recommend avoiding them.
Lol. I must admit, Iceland are one of the best supermarkets for not fannying about with spice.

I nearly died once eating their atomic vindaloo. Even their current regular vindaloo has got a serious bang to it.

Soldato
OH GOD! IT BURNS!!!

These are just made for willy waving competitions and are pretty much pointless.

Carolina Reaper btw :)

Back
Top Bottom