The **Now Eating** Thread

Normally I could forgive you because you include pics but nearly a page of you or DJ not posting pictures is just plain mean :D.

here's a brekkie shot just for you then :D
maple syrup cured bacon with egg yolk and tommy K + black pepper
348h7gw.jpg
ivk2g9.jpg

Cooking pizza for 4 :D
Homemade dough :D
bLXqz.jpg
tomato puree with oregano mixed into it :D (skimped a bit on this one but still tasted delicious:D
preheated for 5mins btw to make sure the base would cook properly in the middle which is why the base has risen so much
8Fm7O.jpg
cheese+peppers+sweetcorn+mushrooms
JwL9u.jpg
same again on the second
ULTK7.jpg

nom nom nom :D

home made pizza tastes so much more awesome than takeways and costs barely anything to make :D

Last edited:
img0087qp.jpg

Nacho platter made with 3 different cheeses (white chedder, monteray jack and mexicanna) and jalepenos, with guacamole and taco bell refried beans on the side :)

Absolutely lovely! :D

This evening had a couple of people over for dinner so made a homemade chicken jalfrezi with starters bought from the local farm shop to begin with (I can't possibly do any better than them - they're amazing).

Now half-cut and have just eaten half an egg custard tart... A big one... Oops.

Last edited:
Oops! :p

Honestly you should see the nutritional values on those things, i'm assuming they're made with eyelids and ********* as one Frankfurter had 19% saturated fats in, 1 Frankfurter!!! The meat was really mushy and horrible too but I still ate it as I was starving.

Ended up microwaving 4 though and putting them on a cob. :p

Back
Top Bottom