The **Now Eating** Thread

Steamed broccoli with chilli flakes
Spinach with garlic and onion
Carrots cooked in cider vinegar and grainy mustard
Roast chicken with herbs, lemon and garlic.
Gravy from the chicken and bits.
:)

2 8" pizza's from Rocco's, one with sausage and bacon the other with peperoni and green pepper :)

f3ym3p.jpg

Just back from a lovely resterant lunch at the Waterside Inn :)

img0081wd.jpg

Starter for me was west coast scallops with bacon, dressed in wasabi butter. I've had it before. Very tasty!

img0082yf.jpg

Main course was slow cooked pulled pork with homemade BBQ sauce, dauphinoise potato cake and apple tempura fritters. First time having this. The pork was absolutely devine and the fritters were light and fruity :)

img0083tr.jpg

This was what my mum had for her main. Chicken brochette. Looks really good and my mum loved it. Definetely need to try that one of the next times were there.

All in all a fantastic meal. We were too full for any desserts, especially since we had a mixed fresh bread basket as an appetiser (the tomato bloomer bread was lovely!)

Last edited:
lamb korma, onion bajee's, cheeeeeeps and a couple of big crisps with onion salad :)

EDIT: oh my.. im gonna need a siesta now :D

Last edited:
They're poppadoms god dammit man :p Normally I could forgive you because you include pics but nearly a page of you or DJ not posting pictures is just plain mean :D.

I was at China China on the Lisburn road last night DJ, that stuff is godlike. Never even realized they started doing mini pancakes and all....

Back
Top Bottom