The **Now Eating** Thread

About to chow down on some sliced boiled ham and some fried rice flavoured rice a roni. The good thing about being on a diet and snacking a lot less is that come dinner time, I'm nice and hungry for it. You tend to enjoy a meal more when your belly needs filling :)

Just had fresh salmon and poached eggs, I didn't post a pic due to Cainer going beserk everytime he sees an egg white.:(:eek::p

edit/ by the way the above was just a snack, I'll be having either steak and veg or chicken and veg for dinner. I suppose you could say it's 'second dinner'. 2 is always better than 1.:p

Last edited:
You keep making these bad puns and you'll end up scrambled ;)

You're right, enough of the bad puns and back to the food.

Decided I'm gonna have roast belly pork tonight with loads of veg! Just put the oven on very high to give the meat a 30 minute blast to form some nice crackling, will then turn down to 170 ish and cook slowly for a couple of hours, this method seems to work really well, very crispy (non chewy crackling) and nice tender meat. Normally baste joint with the meat fat&juices once or twice during the cooking time.

Just cracked open one of the chocolates I bought in Belgium and OH EM GEE!!

THIS is chocolate, the thickness, the taste, the filling, the weight... 10/10 :eek:

rps20121216_212329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom