The **Now Eating** Thread

Forgot to take a pic.

Bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon.
nom nom nom

I didn't... ;)

20121225092306369.jpg

Croissants, crispy fried bacon and topped with a light sprinkling of cheese :D

img0116af.jpg

Prawn cocktail for starter and now turkey dinner. Im glad we decided to skip a soup course, because I barely finished this. So full up now! Going to have to wait a couple of hours before having dessert I think.

Last edited:
No picture but xmas dinner was bloody epic.

Turkey, gammon, beef and pork :D Chestnut stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast carrots, swede/butternut mash, roast potatos, red cabbage with raisins, parsnips and broccoli.

Going to be eating cold meat for about 3 weeks.

Just got back from a lovely festive lunch at the Waterside. Really really enjoyed it! :)

img0121ni.jpg

Starter for me was the fried goats cheese with honey dressed salad leaves. Usually go with a pate starter, but wanted to change it up a bit.

img0122zw.jpg

Main course was the turkey crown with the usual trimmings. You cant see the mash as its below the turkey. Good quality meat and the gravy was very tasty too.

img0123hc.jpg

Dessert was vanilla and mascarpone panna cotta with mulled wine jelly, ginger crumb and a couple of little home made mince pies. Absolutely fantastic!!!! So creamy and wonderful! :D

Washed it down with a pint of fresh orange and lemonade and a festive cocktail, creme de cassis and champagne! The whole meal was very reasonably priced, only coming to £64 for the 3 of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom