The **Now Eating** Thread

im off to the local Beefeater with my sister and her kids once weve picked them up from school.. weve got a 50% off voucher that needs using by friday.
ive eyed up their menu and im pretty sure im going for the mixed grill..
Rump steak, half a chicken breast, gammon steak and two pork sausages. Served with half a grilled tomato, a grilled flat mushroom,battered onion rings a fried egg, bottomless chips, and some peppercorn sauce :cool:
(pics will follow if i remember)

EDIT:the Voucher for 50% off can be printed off from here.. http://www.beefeatergrill.co.uk/con...ent-off/38843_BG_50pc_New_Year_voucher_v2.pdf only lasts till friday though!

and here it is.. tasted great and there was loads of it, bargin for £7.49 ;) (+75p for peppercorn sauce)

15dp575.jpg

(forgot to ask for it with no egg so i swiftly removed the white off my plate)

Last edited:
Oh god after reading this thread I am so hungry. Not sure if you will see this Jester, but I've seen your eggs on several pages and I will be attempting to re-create them later today..looked amazing..

^ Tasty! I find the hot/extra hot sauce varies a lot every time I eat there. Sometimes the hot is REALLY hot, other times the extra hot isn't that hot, etc.

I just had cous cous with beef meatballs and chorizo cooked in the slow cooker, yum!

Back
Top Bottom