The **Now Eating** Thread

Light (well lightish!) tea before dinner at 9pm sharp! (well sharpish):D

20130113_180821_zpsd09baa08.jpg

To be honest, after getting the blood test results from the doctors about my liver levels, I have completely lost interest in fatty foods. You couldn't pay me to eat a pizza at the moment. I dont know for 100% that its my weight thats caused the elevated levels in my liver, but at the moment thats the premise I'm working under until told different.

So the more weight I can lose the better. I'm not even eating my crackers and low fat cheese for supper anymore. I'm not starving myself, but I'm down to breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a max of two low fat snacks a day.

You might be making a mistake that many people make but don't realise, eating to get full instead of eating to stop the hunger. I used to be the former but over the last 3 or so months i've managed to change so I only eat when i'm feeling hungry. When I do eat I take my time and only eat until i don't feel hungry any more. My stomach has shrunk loads as I got out eaten by my lady friend at the Pub today!

Just made a potato, broccoli, courgette and spinach soup for the first time. Really tasty!

You might be making a mistake that many people make but don't realise, eating to get full instead of eating to stop the hunger.

I'm the former as well, but trying to change to the latter because I'm trying to lose some weight, but food is just so good to eat! I can't stop myself :(

Haha I know that! Sometimes I don't mean to cook so much, but I just eat all of it. But my main habit is probably eating whilst I'm preparing/cooking... I pick up a banana, then think a yoghurt with honey will be ok, then maybe a bit of peanut butter, etc etc lol. Then I'm not actually too hungry for what I've cooked, but because it's freshly cooked I'll eat it! :( haha.

Haha I know that! Sometimes I don't mean to cook so much, but I just eat all of it. But my main habit is probably eating whilst I'm preparing/cooking... I pick up a banana, then think a yoghurt with honey will be ok, then maybe a bit of peanut butter, etc etc lol. Then I'm not actually too hungry for what I've cooked, but because it's freshly cooked I'll eat it! :( haha.
O dear :/ You should be busy cooking and not have time to pick at other foods!!

Big chunk of mature cheddar before bed. I want weird dreams please!
I hope you dream of a massive mouse chasing you down with a mouse trap :D

Back
Top Bottom