The **Now Eating** Thread

Ah. They do similar styles of burgers, especially with the pickle stuck on the top. I'm looking forward to going back to GBK, among other places, when I'm next in York :)

EDIT: Just looked at the menu for that place you went to. They have a nice selection of burgers! I want a mexican chipotle burger and a Milano chicken burger! *drool* :(

Last edited:
Ah. They do similar styles of burgers, especially with the pickle stuck on the top. I'm looking forward to going back to GBK, among other places, when I'm next in York :)

EDIT: Just looked at the menu for that place you went to. They have a nice selection of burgers! I want a mexican chipotle burger and a Milano chicken burger! *drool* :(

GBK just opened here 2 weeks ago but HMB have better discount offers, buy one and get another for £1. It applies to Salads too, so you can have Burger and Salad for less than a tenner.

Tried the Milano last week, was pretty nice but my favourite so far is probably the Wellington. It was the American Cheese today, and few weeks ago was Avacado an Bacon, and had the Chipotle not long before that too, they are all pretty nice tbh !

img0188ur.jpg

Couple of baked potatoes with cheese, beans, grilled mushrooms and some sliced tomato :)

Two MASSIVE farm shop rib-eye steaks (mine cooked medium-rare, himself's rare), with fat chips, peas and tomatoes.

All washed down with a bottle of Taittinger that we were bought for our engagement, but we were bought so many bottles of champers that we decided to save it for V's Day.

OH was working late last night so doing V's Day tonight :)

After my customary Saturday night steak I'm now enjoying some cheese and port.

Colston Bassett Stilton and Isle of Mull Cheddar (with some Chilli Jelly) with a glass (or two) of Graham's Crusted Port - my current favourite). Omnomnomnom.

el2DUtQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom