The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
After seeing Stan's post, I went to Tesco and got my dinner.

I had steak (Rump - it was well priced and very tasty) and a discounted bit of fillet (which was, predictably, quite poor) with baked potatoes (lashings of butter and cheese), a herb salad with a balsamic and olive oil dressing, coleslaw and soft boiled eggs with asparagus spears.

Was yummy!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
After seeing Stan's post, I went to Tesco and got my dinner.

I had steak (Rump - it was well priced and very tasty) and a discounted bit of fillet (which was, predictably, quite poor) with baked potatoes (lashings of butter and cheese), a herb salad with a balsamic and olive oil dressing, coleslaw and soft boiled eggs with asparagus spears.

Was yummy!

Nice. I like a bit of rump (ooer missus). Soft boiled eggs and asparagus - classic combination and very tasty.

Soldato
I remember reading your big weight loss thread Stan...I take it that's out the window now! :p

Bacon and egg mayo sandwich for breakfast/lunch for me.

Soldato
Smoked applewood cheese with chilli jam in 2 multigrain seeded bread rolls. A pack of cheese and onion baked crips. That is all.

Last edited:
Soldato
From Shetland originally but moved away 7 years ago. Stayed 2 1/2 years in Peterhead then 3 1/2 years in Newcastle and been in Shields for just over a year now.

Ah right, gotcha. A awful long time to be in Peterhead, I spent 3 months or so in Fraserburgh and that was quite enough! :o

Having a sea food risotto for dinner tonight, should be yummy!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Ah right, gotcha. A awful long time to be in Peterhead, I spent 3 months or so in Fraserburgh and that was quite enough! :o

You're not wrong. A right dive of a place. Only reason I stayed so long was because it was a company flat with all bills (except food and drink) paid. if I'd had to pay rent, I'd have been out of there a damn sight quicker :p

Back
Top Bottom