The **Now Eating** Thread

Went to Italy and ate some food. Well actually a ridiculous amount of food. Here is a selection. As you can see I mostly forgot to take pictures until I’d already started!

Bar Frattina (Rome) - incredible carbonara
cGz3zJQ.jpg

Followed by the best tiramisu I’ve ever eaten. As you can see it was also somewhat aroused!
564yl0R.jpg

Ristorante La Mulinella (Todi). Talk about desert island restaurants. Absolutely sensational and has been for the last 20 years.
Tomato Bruschetta
dEa7pwk.jpg

Tagliatelle with goose ragu
o4OnMLo.jpg

Ristorante Coccorone (Montefalco)
Genuinely can’t think of a better steak that I’ve eaten. Bistecca alla Fiorentina with chicoria and porcini mushrooms.
M7pWd0H.jpg

QqBG45p.jpg

kO2gsuf.jpg

6tDWckv.jpg

I love Italy so much.

Bellissima!

"Followed by the best tiramisu I’ve ever eaten. As you can see it was also somewhat aroused"

4v2MgBY.gif

Went to India, managed to find a BIR Style Chicken Pathia, Plain Rice, Plain Naan and some Chilli Sauce on my travels :p

All that talk of Pathia Stuffed Crust! It was inevitable..

I've been taking notes and with the use of AI have worked out that by Monday 25th November the rice will have kicked the Pathia completely off of that plate :cry:

Normal service has resumed!
I've been taking notes and with the use of AI have worked out that by Monday 25th November the rice will have kicked the Pathia completely off of that plate :cry:

Well if you check your clever AI you will find on the Sunday 24th April at 11:59pm I will have anticipated such act and be ready to catch the Pathia mouth wide open :D

Cheers Rice, now let’s av ya! :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom