The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
1000072834-01.jpg

Today, I've been mostly eating :cry:

Soldato
So I bought a Spice Tailor curry kit ages ago after Rob was raving about how good they were at the time.

I normally make Chinese food but this is insane with the flavours!

I have none of the usual breads mind so hoping brown basmati rice does the job lol

The flavour is something else! I had forgotten about it and it’s use by end of June.

Was tempted to add a bitta coconut milk but I prefer it hot as hell :D

c0t31Cxm.jpeg

qfDORPh.jpeg

Caporegime
So I bought a Spice Tailor curry kit ages ago after Rob was raving about how good they were at the time.

I normally make Chinese food but this is insane with the flavours!

I have none of the usual breads mind so hoping brown basmati rice does the job lol

The flavour is something else! I had forgotten about it and it’s use by end of June.

Was tempted to add a bitta coconut milk but I prefer it hot as hell :D

c0t31Cxm.jpeg

qfDORPh.jpeg
Lovely, they are really good bits of kit. At first glance they look quite expensive, but the quality is definitely worth the price. They’re often on special offer as well

Soldato
Have you ever thought about not putting it all on your plate at once? :cry:

I try to have some consideration for the dish washer…

And no, that is not a sexist comment.. we in fact have one of those “Slimline” Dishwashers :p

Edit: I’ve not really thought it through, I’ve now got to blow up a fair few balloons for my daughters birthday tomorrow :eek:

Food coma says no..

Last edited:
Associate
Went for a feast tonight…

Plain Rice, Plain Naan, Chicken Pathia, Chicken Dopiaza and Chilli Sauce.

I had to build a wall of rice, and extreme rimming of the plate required as it almost burst its banks of Pathia.

Now just working my way through the Naan Bread, that’s the last meal order right there :D

The king is back

Associate
Went for a feast tonight…

Plain Rice, Plain Naan, Chicken Pathia, Chicken Dopiaza and Chilli Sauce.

I had to build a wall of rice, and extreme rimming of the plate required as it almost burst its banks of Pathia.

Now just working my way through the Naan Bread, that’s the last meal order right there :D

You're not messing about! Love it!

The King is inspirational, time to order 2 dishes from now on? I think so!

Back
Top Bottom