The **Now Eating** Thread

Crazy because of Pathia Man I'm considering ordering a curry for Friday night already....
Since you’re so secretive as to why you’re out at sea tomorrow, I’m going to settle on my conclusion that you have a side hustle skippering migrant dinghies across the channel. It’s the only logical explanation. You may have even smuggled your favourite Pathia chef in and are paid in cash, curry and eggs

Since you’re so secretive as to why you’re out at sea tomorrow, I’m going to settle on my conclusion that you have a side hustle skippering migrant dinghies across the channel. It’s the only logical explanation. You may have even smuggled your favourite Pathia chef in and are paid in cash, curry and eggs
Busted

One I've made for Gilbert89

pFCVsyP.gif

Well after a busy morning picking up, landing migrants and teaching them how to drive a Prius or a bike with a food bag and then sent off to the UK's cities and large towns, it was time for lunch.

Chicken & Chorizo Tortelloni in a Carbonara sauce with a side of Spanish Manzanilla Olives and a fresh pinch of wild beach Fennel

MPEFFzV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom