The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
Chicken gyros

IMG-0524.jpg

Takeout out or home cooked, lots banging.

Soldato
Gilbert - You will be able to eat whatever you want without criticism now. Fill your boots & enjoy

Order placed Piggin, order placed my friend :D

ETA 40 Minutes..

Who's going to send Rob a Pathia into jail for him. Or better still, a cake with a file in it

I’m going to send him a Domino’s Pizza re-boxed in a Fireaway Pizza Box… To top it off swap out his beloved Pepperoni for the Plant-based alternative :cry:

Imagine the disappointment!!!

Last edited:
Associate
Order placed Piggin, order placed my friend :D

ETA 40 Minutes..

I’m going to send him a Domino’s Pizza re-boxed in a Fireaway Pizza Box… To top it off swap out his beloved Pepperoni for the Plant-based alternative :cry:

Imagine the disappointment!!!
Hopefully they will not be late otherwise you'll be on the doorstep tapping your watch

As for Robs pizza, I haven't ever seen a Fireaway as they haven't made it this far into south Wales but I am sure a Dominos is better than prison food

Soldato
As for Robs pizza, I haven't ever seen a Fireaway as they haven't made it this far into south Wales but I am sure a Dominos is better than prison food

Rob would no doubt choose Prison Food over a Domino’s Pizza :eek::cry:

Prison food? :p

I dread to think how a Chicken Gyro was smuggled in… :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided to order an Indian tonight, went for Plain Rice, Plain Naan, Chicken Pathia and a Chicken Dopiaza.

Looks are deceiving but this time round the Pathia was Vindaloo Hot..

The highlight for me was Chicken Dopiaza, absolutely lovely and could have ate a couple of them :D

Had to share Naan bread with child to keep her quiet :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided to order an Indian tonight, went for Plain Rice, Plain Naan, Chicken Pathia and a Chicken Dopiaza.

Looks are deceiving but this time round the Pathia was Vindaloo Hot..

The highlight for me was Chicken Dopiaza, absolutely lovely and could have ate a couple of them :D

Had to share Naan bread with child to keep her quiet :p

I fear you may have awakened the angry plate gods with this one :cry:

Soldato
I fear you may have awakened the angry plate gods with this one :cry:

That's nothing! Didn't even need my ballet shoes as I tip toed into the living room ready to shovel down :cry:

Hopefully you have enjoyed even with the extra heat

Last couple of Pathia's have been inconsistent, it was lovely still... empty plate and food coma underway!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom