The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
1000078233-01.jpg

I believe that's Jason Bourne's favourite chocolate ice cream. What a coincidence!

Associate
Z8IDXtY.jpeg

28RbZZn.jpeg

cPLzbQS.jpeg

Chicken tikka tandoori
A masala
Pilau rice
Bhajis

This one was excellent.

Side note, the young chap who delivered my food said, 'Happy 100th' the moment I opened the door... I was a bit confused at first. He said it was my 100th order and he couldn't believe it, 'you must really like Indian '.. that tickled me a bit, not going to lie but I'm sure it doesn't include the ones I've collected lol. Not got a patch on King Gilbert tho!

I told the Mrs and she said, 'yea 100th this month'. Cheeky girl, I'll remember that the next time she wants to snap off a bit of my poppadom.

Soldato
Z8IDXtY.jpeg

28RbZZn.jpeg

cPLzbQS.jpeg

Chicken tikka tandoori
A masala
Pilau rice
Bhajis

This one was excellent.

Side note, the young chap who delivered my food said, 'Happy 100th' the moment I opened the door... I was a bit confused at first. He said it was my 100th order and he couldn't believe it, 'you must really like Indian '.. that tickled me a bit, not going to lie but I'm sure it doesn't include the ones I've collected lol. Not got a patch on King Gilbert tho!

I told the Mrs and she said, 'yea 100th this month'. Cheeky girl, I'll remember that the next time she wants to snap off a bit of my poppadom.

Oh don’t get my tastebuds tingling for an Indian!!!

I collect 9 times out of 10 as usually a small order to keep costs down due to how regular I go there, delivery for a small order with service charge, delivery fee puts me off.

Child is a devil at bedtime and it’s become later and later, so I get less and less Green lights to disappear and get one recently.

I will ask next time I go in as everything is logged under my phone number :D

For a minute there I thought I was seeing a post from Bush Tucker Man :cry:

I didn’t see it but cannot un-see it now :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom