• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
I should be banned from eating these cakes. Anyway,
here's a Ban-offee Tart.

20240802-125001.jpg

Soldato
What a flop!

I was so excited that I forgot to take photo's of the monstrous portion plated up.

Usual Chef must be absent though, not a Top Tier level Pathia recently.
I ordered some of those Pathia spice kits which should arrive tomorrow, keep an eye out for homemade Pathia #plottwist!

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a smooth or mild coffee for a Nespresso machine for someone new to coffee? Had a flat white the other day and didn’t hate it. Had some L’or pods with my machine and so far not a fan. It’s the OG nespresso pods

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a smooth or mild coffee for a Nespresso machine for someone new to coffee? Had a flat white the other day and didn’t hate it. Had some L’or pods with my machine and so far not a fan. It’s the OG nespresso pods

Have you tried Starbucks Blonde (Most Supermarkets tend to stock them)

Intended to be “Smooth” and “Creamy” I enjoy them and find them lighter than most other Pods.

Soldato
How are you having your coffee once you have done the espresso shot? Look for anything that’s a light roast. Most will give an intensity rating too.

I’m drinking Rave coffee (Chatswood blend), but their signature is decent and it comes in pods:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom