The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
How are you having your coffee once you have done the espresso shot? Look for anything that’s a light roast. Most will give an intensity rating too.

I’m drinking Rave coffee (Chatswood blend), but their signature is decent and it comes in pods:
I’ll check them out , cheers

Soldato
Interesting that @robfosters is out of jail and @LeoP is now behind bars serving a life sentence.

How I now picture Rob.. Grass!!!

1132731_rexfeatures_1669967p_56b56038c48065e23ead20bd6e26347e

So in internet speak it was a re-reg by Rob that was killed by admin after Rob served his sentence and was once again released into Overclockers...:D

Soldato
@Gilbert89 :

Going to order Vanilla, sunny day, blonde espresso and Guatemala.

3 are rated a 5 and the blonde is a 6. Unless any of those are a pass?

I have only tried Blonde and their Colombia Pods which are a 7.

Most Supermarkets have them for £3 a Tube.

How do you make your Coffee using your Machine? To any coffee enthusiast this is offensive..

My Machine has a Small, Medium and Large Shot (I’ve forgotten the terminology the book states) but I do 2 x Large through the same pod and add Coffeemate - Potent and Rich!

I did used to muck about with the milk warmer/frother to make politically correct Flat Whites etc.

Soldato
I have only tried Blonde and their Colombia Pods which are a 7.

Most Supermarkets have them for £3 a Tube.

How do you make your Coffee using your Machine? To any coffee enthusiast this is offensive..

My Machine has a Small, Medium and Large Shot (I’ve forgotten the terminology the book states) but I do 2 x Large through the same pod and add Coffeemate - Potent and Rich!

I did used to muck about with the milk warmer/frother to make politically correct Flat Whites etc.
IM new to it all, even coffee. Always been a tea drinker. My machine has the same, 3 shot. Going to order a few tubes to try from KaffeKapslen

Back
Top Bottom