The **Now Eating** Thread

Which was nice

sE6Ou7L.jpg

So hungry I smashed it and then realised I had forgotten to take a photo of the big breakfsst

Last edited:
I think potatolord is a good title. All be standing for the potatolord, bringer of chips and bestower of mash. May your roasties be crisp and bountiful!

Anywhoooos…quick sausage and mash tonight

Yorkshire Pudding “I’m allergic to gravy” … 1KG Solid, Pure Muscle Square of Mash “No problem”

Last edited:
Chips any good

I wouldn’t make a very good food reviewer, chips were absolutely lovely!

They had some Hash Beown fluffy interior with Five Guy’s Potato Skinned exterior.

Also - Anyone who shops at Aldi grab a bag of their Hash Brown fries, really nice!

I had them with Pie and Peas the other day, no photograph as my daughter watches YouTube on my phone before she goes to sleep.. (What a bad idea it was starting that) it used to send her to sleep now it stimulates her :o

I wouldn’t make a very good food reviewer, chips were absolutely lovely!

They had some Hash Beown fluffy interior with Five Guy’s Potato Skinned exterior.

Also - Anyone who shops at Aldi grab a bag of their Hash Brown fries, really nice!

I had them with Pie and Peas the other day, no photograph as my daughter watches YouTube on my phone before she goes to sleep.. (What a bad idea it was starting that) it used to send her to sleep now it stimulates her :o
Just wait till you get the pleasure of the University Run.... :cry:

Last edited:
Tried Wendy’s as one has opened near my place of Work - I wasn’t a huge fan, Square Beef patties even gets a no from me!!!

Rather eat a Horse-meat Lasagne!!!
Opening near me in the future apparently. Will check it out but there are better options out there.

How was the price?

Back
Top Bottom