The **Now Eating** Thread

Just wait till you get the pleasure of the University Run.... :cry:

I’d find a man with a van on Facebook Market Place and send them on their way.

“Send me a post card when you get there”

She’s 4 and I feel I’ve aged 35 years since!

I actually think that burger looks great. Meaty and moist like a steroid users clitoris

The Cheese and Sauce made it a little slimey, texture of meat was nice but was tasteless.

Opening near me in the future apparently. Will check it out but there are better options out there.

How was the price?

This was new and you could tell, someone at work goes to one in City Centre and said food was a lot better at that one.

£8.99 for a Double “Deluxe” Burger, Chips and a Drink - So going rate these days!

d5SAHX.jpg

Made it with the Heinz BBQ beans. First time trying them out. Not bad at all.
This stuck with me all day, so ...

1000081896-01.jpg

Lashings of salted butter and a secret ingredient

1000081893-02.jpg
two big heaped tea spoons stirred through + nom!! :D

Last edited:
Tried Wendy’s as one has opened near my place of Work - I wasn’t a huge fan, Square Beef patties even gets a no from me!!!

Rather eat a Horse-meat Lasagne!!!

That looks like the usual big name that cross the pond and ends up as a **** fest of food as the big name cannot be bothered to allow those that know how to make decent food, take the franchise and royally **** it up :(

All a too familiar sight in the UK now when a big named Yank brand offers its name to those that haven't a clue and would be better off selling almost cooked chicken :(

This stuck with me all day, so ...

1000081896-01.jpg

Lashings of salted butter and a secret ingredient

1000081893-02.jpg
two big heaped tea spoons stirred through + nom!! :D
Was all ready to love that one until I opened the spoiler tag…! Ruined I tell you!

@Gilbert89 - I normally really rate Wendy’s across the pond. Maybe it’s nostalgia, but nothing fixes a hangover like a triple baconator!

Last edited:
Was all ready to love that one until I opened the spoiler tag…! Ruined I tell you!

@Gilbert89 - I normally really rate Wendy’s across the pond. Maybe it’s nostalgia, but nothing fixes a hangover like a triple baconator!

I believe the hype but this wasn’t great at all.

I’ll go to India for a Curry before I go to USA for a Wendy’s I’m afraid :cry:

Back
Top Bottom