The **Now Eating** Thread

Bbq ribs, coleslaw and vegtable crisps.

Anyone make homemade crisps? How long do they last? Is it possible to package and inject gas yourself?

Bbq ribs, coleslaw and vegtable crisps.

Anyone make homemade crisps? How long do they last? Is it possible to package and inject gas yourself?
Depends how well you dry them after frying them. They'll go soggy if you don't whack them in the oven for a bit after the frying pan.

Never tried injecting gas into a package, mainly because I don't have a supply of nitrogen anywhere! :p

legs of Lamb £4 per KG in Tesco atm :eek: just picked up a whole leg for £6.68 for the weekend ;)

fresh cream & strawberry doughnut :)

Last edited:
legs of Lamb £4 per KG in Tesco atm :eek: just picked up a whole leg for £6.68 for the weekend ;)

fresh cream & strawberry doughnut :)

Was this instore price or online? That is absolutely ridiculously cheap. I'll go tomorrow, but I reckon they will be all gone at that price.

EDIT: Just checked. Asda's are same price. Sounds right, once one does it, they all have to follow suit. Think i'll get a couple for the freezer. Lamb is divine.

Last edited:
Was this instore price or online? That is absolutely ridiculously cheap. I'll go tomorrow, but I reckon they will be all gone at that price.

online+instore+nationwide :)

2nlrbrp.png

Last edited:
Think i'll get a couple for the freezer. Lamb is divine.

i was going to do the same and just get 2 half legs (1 for now 1 for freezer) but for a decent size half they were ~£4.50 so i found the smallest whole leg i could find instead (£6.68).. the rest of the whole legs they had there were ~£7.50 - £8.50

Grrr, it was upto £3.19..
[snip]

i had 10 streets and 1 instant win (hot drink) from yesterdays dinner i put them on a 24hr auction last night, several other people had also listed them but they all got pulled :(
i was close to getting my dinner money back :( lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom