The **Now Eating** Thread

Some lovely home baked brioche.

Oh nice, very nice ;) :)

20130320103656768.jpg

...not homemade, just stuffed with cheesy chilli scrambled eggs and some bacon :D

my nephew's 5th birthday today so im taking him to mcdonalds after school along with his sister and mum, and mcdonalds started their monopoly promotion again today :D

afcwo4.jpg

looks like il have to have a large 1/4 deluxe meal and maybe some chicken selects :)

I've been debating what to do on Friday for my monthly "treat day". I was originally thinking of getting a Dominos, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I could go to Glasgow again and get a burrito from Taco Mazama. Or maybe I could get a chinese, not had a chinese since last October! Or maybe something else all together...

Decisions, decisions! :o

Last edited:
I've been debating what to do on Friday for my monthly "treat day". I was originally thinking of getting a Dominos, but not I'm not so sure. Maybe I could go to Glasgow again and get a burrito from Taco Mazama. Or maybe I could get a chinese, not had a chinese since last October! Or maybe something else all together...

Decisions, decisions! :o

OMG Noooo, not another one of those things that fills a laundry basket!

at least i dont over cook it like Glaucus :p

Ooooh, fight! :p

I think allocating some time to concerning what someone else is spending their time and money on is mentally unhealthy. But each to their own I guess :D.

Cainer and DJ keep this thread alive to be honest. Oh and craig now too with his health food :D

Back
Top Bottom