The **Now Eating** Thread

Probably not a suitable topic for "La Cuisine" but I tried my first Popeyes chicken last week - absolutely terrible in my opinion!

There is an outlet in Meadownhall now and it's just bland as hell!

If I wanted chicken I'd go KFC every day of the week!

I went once to the one in Meadowhall, figured it was always busy so must be ok? However it was awful and I felt genuinely ripped off.

Never, ever again! And I tend to eat any fast food no issue :D

Probably not a suitable topic for "La Cuisine" but I tried my first Popeyes chicken last week - absolutely terrible in my opinion!

There is an outlet in Meadownhall now and it's just bland as hell!

If I wanted chicken I'd go KFC every day of the week!

It appears to me that many come from the States with comments, from the States about how good it is and comments from those that have visited and I don't doubt it, but seems once it lands here it is franchised to those that would struggle to butter toast, have no clue and are more interested in chucking it out and getting another customer £ in.
I would guess that if these places opened in Knightsbridge, Chelsea and the nice parts of Bath, Edinburgh and other area's across the country, the food would be just as marvellous as it is in the States, but sadly that really doesn't happen and we are left with 2nd grade crap.

Tandori Chicken snack on a bed of Rice!
IMG-0001-Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom