The **Now Eating** Thread

Dam you all with the sweet tooth, dentist said today I got to cut out sugar so there goes cakes, biscuits, chocolate :(

Strange question but…

You aren’t 36 years of age with a good body and was recently attempting to emulate N64 on your phone by any chance were you? … :cry:

If so.. I think @Klunt Bumskrint has something he needs to get off his chest :D

Last edited:
Beef kebab

IMG-0556.jpg

Dentists always say that, especially if you’re NHS as they can’t make much money out of you

I think it pretty just in my case it will be my last teeth operated on with fillings (meaning everyone of my teeth got a filling that can), and I got shown X-ray and decay.

Strange question but…

You aren’t 36 years of age with a good body and was recently attempting to emulate N64 on your phone by any chance were you? … :cry:

If so.. I think @Klunt Bumskrint has something he needs to get off his chest :D

Nope 38 and no idea about this :cry:

They was very good, those were Albert Bartlet 'butter gold'. I stab them with a fork all-over, splash and rub 'em with Olivio and sprinkle with course sea salt. Bake@220C bottom shelf turning every 20 minutes none fan for about an hour or till they reach 210F internal or when very soft to the touch. Baking past 210F is pointless by the way, and I find smaller is better :D
Sorry to bother you again, but do you buy the standard butter gold or the butter gold bakers?

Sorry to bother you again, but do you buy the standard butter gold or the butter gold bakers?
No Worries, I get the Standard. The 4 pack tend to be bigger but more available.
Edit: Small note, if they are sweet they won't bake right, meaning they have been stored too cold. Boiling a few tells me if they are worth baking!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom