The **Now Eating** Thread

I tried to make home made kfc and ruined it can you give me some tips.

I flour, egg wash and bread crumb with fresh bread crumbs, flour has salt and pepper seasoning in it then i deep fry at 150 degrees Celsius.

The key is to not fry to hot and use fresh crumb, you get a lovely crunch and tastes so much nicer than just a flour crust.

I do have a new recipe to try for some deep fried chicken that looks to be sublime, will post up a thread when i do it in the next few days.

Dim sum place, food for 4, 11 dishes came to £22.

They got a Michelin star for their Chinese roast pork buns but everything was amazing and the prices was stupidly low compare to the UK.

Was talking to a English speaking guy while waiting (45min) and he call it " perfect hang over food" lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it was more the texture of the dumplings than the flavour. Was a long time ago though, so will definitely have to find somewhere decent in Brighton.
Try some chicken feet.. :p

If you don't like the texture of steamed dumplings then maybe try some of the fried/grilled stuff like beancurd with prawns, seafood dumpling, squid patties, yam croquettes, mixed meat croquettes, mini egg tarts, pork pastries :)

pork ribs

2qdqyq0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom