The **Now Eating** Thread

Bacon in brioche rolls....

20130331114605236.jpg

:)

Sausages look rank, other than that amazing. Missing black pudding and beans.
Why do I always come in this thread, you've made me hungry.

Last edited:
nah they were grilled, they are richmond skinless jobbies, i wouldnt have them again tbh they are dissapointing. the bacon however was fantastic! tesco own (non horse) smoke bacon, 2 packs of 8 for £4.50

fried that in a pan and it was the best tasting ever!

Glad to provide a service.

Just had a big ass salad.

Tuna mixed mixed with sour cream, habanero sauce, gherkins, capers, pepper

On a bed of iceberg, anchovy stuffed olives, red onion, cucumber, pickled chilis.

Not as nice as the Vietnamese/thai salads, they are simply stunning, but not bad at all.

Sausages look rank, other than that amazing. Missing black pudding and beans.

Couldn't agree more. I always maintain that, if you can't afford good sausages, don't eat sausages. Also agree on the black pudding. I had a hotel breakfast this morning and there was no black pudding - spoiled it for me. Not too bothered about the beans. If there's beans available, I'll have some, if not, meh.

Beans provide some moisture for everything, less need for reliance on sauces that way.
I like beans from cafes, where they've been boiled for 20mins and start breaking down and thicken up. Rather than straight from a can.

I'm eating what will henceforth be known as flat scones. I decided I would bake cookies at 5am as I can't sleep, but somehow managed to screw up the ingredients and ended up with the aforementioned flat scones... patent pending.

Quite nice though.

Back
Top Bottom