The **Now Eating** Thread

Roast chicken and a toad in the hole (forgot to do some stuffing :( )

24bne4l.jpg

pudding, I havnt tried this yet.. just resting it on the side to soften up ;)

2dt3vw2.jpg

EDIT: wasn't great, I wouldn't buy it :(

Last edited:
We ate here again last night:

http://www.fazenda.co.uk/ to celebrate my birthday (early) and our friends getting married. So during the couple of hours we were there I tried:

Rump, cap of rump, sirloin, filet mignon, rib eye, chicken, black pudding, chicken hearts, lamb, gammon, sausages and ribs. Plus side dishes (salads etc).

Oh my goodness, I have never been so full - you just get a small bit/slice of each but still, wow. They just keep coming round and offering more meat, you start off saying yes to everything, then as you get more and more full you become much more selective over what you want to eat!
Then as we were celebrating birthdays (there were 3 of us with a birthday this week!) and wedding we got desserts and cocktails for free... Great but I was far too full for the dessert!

Anyone who lives in/around Leeds, it's well worth a visit.

My one cheat day of the month.

Decided to have a late night pizza:

9" Chilli cheese crust pizza with pepperoni + double mozzarella + spicy beef + red onion - and a side of chicken goujons (sp?)

- May have had a few beers.....:p

EDIT: Pics perhaps to follow, but will probably forget and devour it all before then.

Home alone so spoilt myself and had a rare take away. Cheese burger, pizza (not all of it), chips and garlic sauce. All for £6.50 :eek:

Was suppose to be making veg stew for when the missus gets in, she'll have to have microwave pizza instead :D

Back
Top Bottom