The **Now Eating** Thread

Ah, the good ol' Dominoes with no cheese incident. Happened to me when I ordered on a Tuesday and called them immediately, gave them quite a shouting at. They re-delivered 2 more pizza's and gave me 2 free large pizzas to my account.

Pretty lucky I guess, ordered the 2 last freebies a few weeks after than then discovered a local joint that is MUCH nicer and half the price. Don't bother with the big chains now.

Not a peep... and I won't be ordering from them again, that's for sure.

Haven't ordered from domino's since the time a few months back when it took 2 hours and 3 phonecalls (one where I was left on hold for nearly 10 minutes) to get my pizza, whrn the others had been delivered and mine had been missed off the order.

I was offered a free dessert or drink with my next order as "compensation", about 10 days later, after I took it up with customer services.

It's annoying that if I want to order online it's only from one store, which is the **** one. Theres another one near us (probs the same distance, just the other way) which is much nicer but can't order online. Don't know if they will deliver to me at all actually as there's another domino's specified for my house...?

Lunch.... some cheesy (grrr), chilli scrambled eggs on toast...

20130424130139248.jpg

Mmmm! That does look tasty :)

I'm guessing you never had any satisfaction from Dominos? :/

Was indeed mate :)

Nope, not a dickybird back... no loss as the same goes for my future custom :)

EDIT: LOL just after typing that, this happens...

Thank you for your comments they are very much appreciated.

In order for me to investigate this issue in more detail with the senior management team for this store, can you please provide me with your full address details including the post code and a contact telephone number for yourself, as this will allow them to trace your order more effectively before contacting you to discuss this further.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards,
Jamie

Customer service

Last edited:
Nope, not a dickybird back... no loss as the same goes for my future custom :)

EDIT: LOL just after typing that, this happens...

Thank you for your comments they are very much appreciated.

In order for me to investigate this issue in more detail with the senior management team for this store, can you please provide me with your full address details including the post code and a contact telephone number for yourself, as this will allow them to trace your order more effectively before contacting you to discuss this further.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards,
Jamie

Customer service

nice, keep us posted as to the outcome :)

I've not replied mate, sort of feel there is no point due to the fact I won't be buying anything from them again. Or should I see it through?

yeah see it through, chances are they'l credit your acc with a pizza, if they just offer a free side or smth then tell em you wont be back

yeah see it through, chances are they'l credit your acc with a pizza, if they just offer a free side or smth then tell em you wont be back

Ok I will, but I won't be back regardless. Don't fancy getting extra free toppings...

;)

EDIT: I've replied though doubt I'll hear anything until tomorrow at earliest.

Last edited:
two pieces wholemeal toast, butter, two fried eggs and a handful of spinach.

Left it too late to make stirfry and probably shouldn't be eating this late anyway. Oh well. :o

Back
Top Bottom