The **Now Eating** Thread

was going to have a BBQ tonight but my BBQ is doing an impersonation of the leaning tower of pisa due to rust so instead of chicken cooked on skewers im having to fry it, im cooking it up with g/pepper onion + pinapple and served in pita with mayo, ofc some baked potato's as well :)
pic to follow

Domino's Update.....

£20 credited to account.

nice, thanks for the PPgift of £10 for telling you to persue it <3 top man ;)
good result though and justified too as that was a lame lookin pizza

my Kebabs done :D

4vhatt.jpg

chicken,g/pepper,onion,pinapple,mayo nomnom :)

Last edited:
nice, thanks for the PPgift of £10 for telling you to persue it <3 top man ;)
good result though and justified too as that was a lame lookin pizza

Yeah but the £20 is on the Domino's account that will just lie there forever and ever doing nothing. I'd have preferred vouchers as I'd gladly have given them away.

Need to start contributing to this thread.

This is the main I cooked on Sat. The starter was more attractive but this is the one I took a photo of...

IMG_20130420_204034.jpg

Triple cooked chips, carved Wing Rib of beef and English asparagus roasted in truffle oil (from Norfolk, must be a poly tunnel though to be ready now)

Wine was Léoville-Las-Cases '93. Enjoyable but I think a vintage with more oomph would have been better for the food.

Need to start contributing to this thread.

This is the main I cooked on Sat. The starter was more attractive but this is the one I took a photo of...

IMG_20130420_204034.jpg

Triple cooked chips, carved Wing Rib of beef and English asparagus roasted in truffle oil (from Norfolk, must be a poly tunnel though to be ready now)

Wine was Léoville-Las-Cases '93. Enjoyable but I think a vintage with more oomph would have been better for the food.

Looks good and sounds more like "Show off your dish" rather than "Now eating" stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom