The **Now Eating** Thread

About to have a bowl of pasta coated in tomato and ricotta sauce, mixed with chicken, ham, chorizo, red pepper, mushrooms, jalepenos and a little chopped up red and green chilli :D

Got 2 other tubs of it in the fridge at home for the next couple of days, so will try to take a picture later :)

Sonea_Fifer, first it's FREE beer and now a 'healthy' slice! Sort yourself out man!! :p

Peppered mackerel, lettuce and fresh sliced chilli all wrapped up in a..... wrap :D

Quickly to be followed by a packet of Haribo Tangfastics, cheers OcUK :)

About to have a bowl of pasta coated in tomato and ricotta sauce, mixed with chicken, ham, chorizo, red pepper, mushrooms, jalepenos and a little chopped up red and green chilli :D

5j5r.jpg

Will be taking this tub to work tomorrow and got one more tub for the day after. Bloody delicious! :D

I think I've been misinterpreted when I said "healthy slice" - the small section cut from the try in the above picture was a tester (by my OH) to ensure it had set.

Rest assured after my pork pies I demolished a large slab of the stuff :p

Hmmm, should hope so :p

Oh and macca, is that really salmon? Did you forget it was on the BBQ ;)

2x 8" Rocco's pizza's, one with pepperoni + G/pepper and one with tandori chicken and G/pepper
just getting my final fix before i go away tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom