The **Now Eating** Thread

oweb.jpg

Chicken goujons and some salad :D

Back in the hotel and so ***** bored of the food.

Chicken and bacon salad or the carvery minus any of the nice stuff.
Asked if I can just claim expenses back rather than getting an allowance on the hotel.

Now I walk to work, they don't even serve breakfast early enough, so I have to buy my own anyway, as well as lunch and trying to be strict even chicken and bacon salad is a large compromise.

And due to no good carb options, my mouth tastes horrible due to ketosis.
I hope they say yes, but somehow I doubt it. If I could claim the £30 a day that would easily pay for three meals, could get a bbq or gas stove for the yard and eat fresh fish, meat and veg of much choice. Grilled aubergine with steak.

/rant

Oh and bsoltan that looks amazing.

Last edited:
I agree Glaucus, the way expences work can be annoying.

It isn't hard to come up with; I had half an aubergine and half a courgette left from making ratatouille at the weekend. Stuck it on the griddlepan with some oliveoil, lemon juice then swapped it over for the lamb steaks when done. Separatley I 'stir fried' some spinach and a chilli. Job done, glass of wine. Was very quick too and lamb steaks were only 170kcal each.

Tonight will hopefully be salmon fillets on the griddlepan, probably with spinach or salad/salsa. Unless I go to KFC after the cinema. ¬_¬

We were supposed to be going out for a nice meal tonight, but got a call from the restaurant at about 7:30pm saying that they had a big electrical fault and were having to close the restaurant :(

Didn't want to start getting things out of freezer for tea, so I am eating an Asda BBQ steak stonebaked pizza, and accompanying it with a glass of chardonnay.

Hot lamb tikka starter, lamb tikka korma, keema rice, big crisps, onion salad + mint sauce :)

UPDATE: oh my, oh my.. need a lil nap now nn :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom