The **Now Eating** Thread

6dc40c12ea9011e29c6622000a1f9e4a_7.jpg

Been at the cinema today to see Monsters University and Pacific Rim. Had 90 minutes to kill between films, so rather than going to Burger King or KFC, decided to go to a nearby pub for a spot of lunch.

kmxt.jpg

Beef chilli nachos for starter. The chilli is mostly hidden in the centre, but there was enough of it. Good stuff :)

g6ca.jpg

Followed up by "The Murray Burger". Two beef patties, topped with haggis and a pot of whisky sauce. Served with chips and onion rings. I only managed about 2 thirds of the burger and never even touched the onion rings, but this was really nice! :D

I'd skip the starter, then again I never was one for nachos.

Now the Burger, sorry 'The Murray Burger' looks fantastic! I'm still licking my lips looking at it!

I love nachos, so no skipping for me :p

And the burger was great. Just far too much for my shrinking stomach capacity :p

change the Haggis to BigMac sauce and id be all over that :p

Blastphemy! Haggis is devine and stuck on top of a good quality burger its even better!

As long as you dont think too much about whats in it, its lush! To me its basically like eating a spicy kind of mince, but with a richer consistancy :p

Kinda like black pudding in that respect. Best not to think about what your eating :D

Ah takeout curry, so hit and miss with spice levels. Ordered many chicken tikka vindaloo masalas that haven't been hot and then on other times have ordered the same but madras and it's blown my balls off.

- Watch this space, might start a MIGHTY dirty takeout thread tonight. Have just ordered some filth pizza.

EDIT: Cainer, chips instead of rice is blasphemy.

Back
Top Bottom