The **Now Eating** Thread

6dab331ae9bc11e2b71122000a9e28e1_7.jpg

The kitchen sink, at Boston Burger Co! Also, wings, deep fried mac n cheese balls, inferno fries and deep fried pickles. :P

Cooked and ate this last night. The recipe is from Rick Stein's India cook book. It is Dry Prawn curry with kokum, sadly I didn't have kokum and had to use tamarind water. Please excuse the miracle noodles I am not eating carbs at the moment, so I am not having rice.

Took my mum for lunch today at the Waterside Inn as a treat. Had a very good meal :)

5dgg.jpg

We had the asian spiced sharer for our starter. Which consists of chicken skewers, filo prawn, vegetable tempura, spring rolls, prawn crackers and oriental dips. Very nice. I especially liked the different veggies in the batter. And the chicken was very succulent.

ykwc.jpg

Main was the moroccan lamb tagine. Tender lamb with roasted apricots, cumin scented rice and honey flatbread. Absolutely lovely! :)

75nd.jpg

And for dessert a new addition to their menu, a chocolate fudge cake sundae with sweet black cherries, Ayrshire chocolate ice cream and hot fudge sauce with whipped cream. I'm used to having fudge cake warm, but this was still enjoyable, especially with the black cherries and the cream :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom