The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
Bargain-tastic dinner last night.

Popped to the local Tesco and picked through the clearance shelf

2 x Tesco Finest Salami Napoli Piccante Pizza at a quid each
1 x Tesco Black Pudding Chubb at 30p
1 x Pack vine tomatos at 50p

Sliced up the black pudding then broke it into roughly 1cm ish pieces, sprinkled over the top of the pizzas, took half the toms and cut them into quarters before adding over the top, drizzled a little extra virgin over the pizzas, then a sprinkle of finely grated extra mature cheddar to finish.

pre heated oven for ten mins and BANG! oh my god so damn tasty meant to grab pics but once I dug in I couldn't stop :)

Caporegime
Because it is quite high calorie.

Baked Potato - ok its a staple and filling but people will argue on the carb front. + Butter... (some threads on that though. :D)
Loads of cheese - high fat (again depends what you're trying to be healthy about)
Coleslaw - high cal - particularly shop bought
Beer Cider - high cal
Ham - ok but can be high fat, high salt
Spam - worse than the ham due to the fat content
Tomato - YAY! (but more sugar than other veg)
Beetroot - YAY! (but more sugar than other veg)

Based on estimates and using MyFitnessPal it is just over 1000 kcal for that meal. 54% fat, 28% carb, 18% protein.

Trying to work out how many kcals in the donner takeaway picture as a comparison.
yup what a disgusting abuse of calories he could have had half an extra large papa johns chicken feast pizza for roughly the same calorie content.

Man of Honour
Some sort of sausage breakfast thing

Sausages, onion, olives, capers, can chopped tomatoes, chilli, garlic etc

Tasty and pretty darn good as it was thrown together, ran out oof eggs and couldn't be bothered to go to the shop.

Man of Honour
Chicken breast in nandos piri piri dry rub..
v4yz5f.jpg

28svxj8.jpg

15czzth.jpg

33b1e6e.jpg

Kebab! :D

Back
Top Bottom