The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
I mean OCUK Sports Arena with all the oiled hunks weighing their boiled chicken and brocolli, excluding all carbs and taking pictures of their abs for 'progress'

Macca, for the love of all that is Holy! Tell me with all that time spent with blokes looking at your, your, well the exit area hasn't turned you! :eek: ;p

That doesn't even make sense!!! :mad:
Craig, you're Scottish so everything is deep fried.... including the plates, mate ;)

Caporegime
Boys! In london for the weekend (staying at my brother's in Canning Town) - where sshould we eat? Had dinner at Burger and Lobster near St Paul's tonight, was fantastic. Loved it.

Seeing as you're two lads, this will go down a treat.

http://www.bodeansbbq.com/

Also, Canning Town is one stop away form the 02 on the Jubilee line. There's a few places up there like Gaucho's and stuff. Rodizio Rico is popular as well. They just bring round platters of freshly bbq'd cuts and you take what you want.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
roast chicken and chips from the chinese accross the road (comes with mushrooms and gravy) fair old plate full for £4.60 ;)

2ecpzz5.jpg

Associate
roast chicken and chips from the chinese accross the road (comes with mushrooms and gravy) fair old plate full for £4.60 ;)

2ecpzz5.jpg

What goes on? im not a F5 reader of this thread but you seemed to go from pretty much junk food (pizza and kebabs) to fairly healthy home cooked meals apart from the liberal amount of mao you put on your grub?
Is this a friday night treat, did you fall off the wagon or have i got it all wrong?
I was looking to you for inspiration as I need to eat a bit healthier myself and now you offer me this temptation

"help me obi wan cainerobi, you my only hope!"

:D

EDIT: for those who are trying to be good boys and girls I put this thread up
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18529986

not trying to distract from this thread but just a little bit heathier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom