The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
178g chocolate protein shake
70g dried cranberries
80g dried coconut
100g almond butter
50g almond flour
~100ml coconut water (enough to combine)

Divide by 10 tbh should have divided it more.
For 10 roughly

Roll out and leave in fridge for a few days, it improves taste and texture somehow.

Calories 248
Fat 18
Fibre 5.7
Crabs 15.7
Potassium 164.6
Protein 11.3

Could do with a better protein shake its only 20g per serving and I've seen others that are much higher. Made them for walking/hiking hence dried fruit for some carbs. As you can tell, I kept adding stuff until I got something reasonable.

Soldato
2ebua8g.jpg

Cheeseburgers and chips.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Good week of eating properly and training, so fish and chips, entire days allowance in one meal.

I did that last time I was losing weight. I had an ultimate 'cheat' meal which contained an entire day's maintenance calories in one meal :D

I've just finished pan fried sea bream with Singapore noodles and braised lettuce, broccoli and peas. Absolutely delicious. Nearly half my daily calories in one meal (I'm losing weight again) but I budgeted for it and it was worth it :cool:

1DvFmH7.jpg

Man of Honour
Brunch. Half a fry up.

hlgd.jpg

The sausages and black pudding, absolutely amazing.

Leaves me in a quandary what to do on payday, who do I go my meat box from.

Devon Rose I want their chicken, turkey, sausages, breakfast pack, beef dripping
Turner and George I want their big joints, steaks and Angle hot guts sausages.

Man of Honour
2m43bif.jpg

EDIT, that was from my local chippy, i knew there was a reason why i dont use them! chips were dry, savaloy was cold and the sausage tasted cheap
im having to rinse my mouth out with mint aero, toblerone, fizzy cola bottles and cherry coke

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Where's the chips? You seem to be missing 90% of the serving.
Perhaps that's a good thing with them being horrible.'
My local does great fish and chips, but their Chinese is not goose, and they're Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom