The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
MMMmmmmm pancake

DSCF0065_zpsbcde2709.jpg

Associate
Love dominoes and all toppings - barring the meatballs :(

...oh and the BBQ sauce base, far too sickly.

Gutted with the new seasonal specials, blurgh, bring back the frankfurter or the old rustica!

Soldato
But the meatballs are so lush! I remember they did one that had 3 meatballs per slice, and a yellow mustard swirl around the pizza. It was so damn good!

I agree about the BBQ base though. I usually get the regular pizza sauce.

Associate
I too want to know what that is, does his local McDonalds also operate as a brothel?

A McGangbang is as follows:

1 Double Cheeseburger
1 Chicken Mayo

Open the Double Cheeseburger between the two patties and insert chicken mayo. Put back together and enjoy, its an absolute revelation. Don't quote me on this but I believe it gives you the highest calories per £ spent than any other menu combination but this is only what someone has told me.

Further reading here :

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Mcgangbang

B

Man of Honour
http://imageshack.com/a/img834/8890/6s1xj.jpgIMG]

Had to try this new pizza from Dominos. A large meatball melt, with the crispy onions changed for jalepenos :)[/QUOTE]

But crispy onions are amazing. Should have added jalapeños and changed the meatballs for some other type of meat.

God why did I look in here.

Soldato
Given by the pile of mcdonalds monopoly stickers I accumulated I genuinely may have a problem. This is what happens when there's a mcdonalds five minutes from your flat.

Anyway, new promotion now! Figured I'd try out the special guest and the first week:

Sms0guml.jpg

kd

Man of Honour
popped round the corner to Tesco a lil while ago to get some bread rolls, milk, bacon eggs... just got back from there a 2nd time to swap the bacon as the packet was open :(
bit annoyed with myself as i should have spotted that :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom