The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
nomnom :)

coleslaw's crap and the chips were slightly overcooked but the burger was great.. thick slices of bacon and a nice char on the beef :)
you can add another burger/bacon/cheese to make it a tripple stack but it'd be too tall and give me lock jaw tbh lol
might seem a bit expensive but the chips are unlimited..

I went to beefeater yesterday as well and had the exact same as you, I really enjoyed it. I went before 4.00 so mine was £8.90 + £2.29 for Nachos, which I think was decent value.

Man of Honour
I went to beefeater yesterday as well and had the exact same as you, I really enjoyed it. I went before 4.00 so mine was £8.90 + £2.29 for Nachos, which I think was decent value.

thats the daytime value menu price (available till 6:30pm at ours) i went with my lil sister, her husband and 2 kids.. we needed to order 2 mains from the main menu (full price) so the kids ate for £1 instead of £4.49 ;)
the 3rd adult main (my burger) was from the daytime value menu and paid the same price as you

5ycdxv.png

£48 (£15 of which were drinks) for 3 adults and 2 kids is pretty good, we also had a £20 voucher (see here.. http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=26053676&postcount=9881 ) so only paid £28 + tip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom