The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
bacon & egg yolk rolls 2 ways..

21kl5kj.jpg

:0

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Just finished a 12oz Ribeye. 2 hours in the DIY sous-vide (beer cooler with hot water) and seared on the BBQ with courgette, mushroom and asparagus (I love asparagus season) - all done on the BBQ. I ****ing loved it all. Steak was good, local beef and cooked perfectly and the veg was smashing. Damn tasty.

Looking through this thread, it genuinely surprises me how many posts there are with McDonalds stuff. I always find it odd because I really don't enjoy McDonalds at all. On the odd occasion I feel like a manky, fast food burger, I much prefer Burger King - their XL Bacon Double Cheese is, at least, edible - unlike a Big Mac :p

Now, where did I put that popcorn?

Man of Honour
off to the Beefeater shortly, probably have the double stack steak burger with cheese n bacon, pics if i remember :)

nomnom :)

1e2al4.jpg

coleslaw's crap and the chips were slightly overcooked but the burger was great.. thick slices of bacon and a nice char on the beef :)
you can add another burger/bacon/cheese to make it a tripple stack but it'd be too tall and give me lock jaw tbh lol
might seem a bit expensive but the chips are unlimited..

6tle8i.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom