The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
^^ find somewhere that accepts paypal and order up... paypal dont take the ££ from your acc for a few days ;)
i could sub you a tenner via paypal gift/bt if your stuck

Last edited:
Associate
Had some milk that was going off tomorrow so whipped out some soft rolls and what is essentially a milk roll. Currently munching on one of the rolls, nom.

Flipped my oven from traditional to ecotherm (fan) on the second batch so I could do the milk roll at the same time and whilst the top looks paler, the internal temp was 5c higher after 15 mins. Need to experiment but I like the softer top!

2014-05-15%2017.49.25.jpg

Associate
Thanks - I don't know if it's a fluke but I find them quite easy to make. A lot easier than batons or loaves anyway!

Used my hands on this one. I have been using my bread maker lately to knead and then shape manually but I had a litre of milk so it was about 2.7kg of dough.

Man of Honour
Domino's large with double cheese, double beef, tandoori chicken, mixed peppers, bacon, pepperoni £6.99 :)

depeuc.jpg

when i collected it i was asked how i mananged to order it.. he said he's never seen such a cheap price for a loaded large pizza,
i guess he'l be on the phone to HQ now asking them to fix the deal :D

Last edited:
Soldato
mvhu.jpg

A couple of crusty rolls, with some monteray jack cheese, toasted to melt the cheese. Topped with peppered steak slices, jalepenos and chipotle sub sauce. Nom nom! :D

EDIT: And a Magnum Gold for afters!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom