The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
Dirty Burger just opened up about a 45 second walk from my front door. Oh no...

50% off for the opening day!

kby82w.gif

Soldato
Chinese night tonight at Lego's. Salt & pepper chicken, Barbecue pork, Singapore fried rice, Prawn toast and Sweet n Sour Sauce.

Was my first time making the prawn toast and bbq pork, was really pleased with both!

Soldato
Went for a Chinese for lunch today. The place I wanted to go to was closed unfortunately. Not been to it for a while, so no idea if its closed down completely or not. Went to a not quite as good Chinese place along the road.

4sco.jpg

King prawn sesame toast.

9fih.jpg

Chicken fried rice. Tasty enough, but seemed like a lazy effort. Not enough stuff in it like egg, ham, peas, etc.

9j85.jpg

And chocolate gateaux and cream for dessert. Nice cake to be fair.

Just a pity the first place was closed. It did higher quality food. And they had strawberry jam fritters for pudding! *sigh*

Man of Honour
ive only recently descovered that i like prawn toast, and that looks damn tasty craig :)

i fancied a spicey snack so i just got some bits from the indian,
house special starter (pakora,tikka,sheek kebab) 3 popadoms (they gave me 5 :o) with mint/mango/onion and normal salad

n66era.jpg

Soldato
qdmg.jpg

Went for a quick shopping trip to Glasgow today. Brought myself this home for lunch. A meat roll box (3 spicy chicken roll, 3 duck and mango roll) and a chocolate dorayaki.

And I have something nice for dinner later :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
chicken burger..

ingredients..

jfhftk.jpg

add 1 heaped teaspoon of mayo and mix with freshly ground black pepper..

2gt3wg5.jpg

add some lettice..

35buh6o.jpg

burger!...

w056ol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom