The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
I can't believe how much cheaper your dominoes is, our local one is really expensive.

generally my local is expensive, it hardly ever accepts the %off codes you get from hotukdeals etc, but now and again they do a 'midweek rescue' deal.. 50% off pizza's between 5pm-7pm mon-fri if you spend over £15.

Soldato
Mrs Lego bless her, rocked a ceasar salad for me, homemade sourdough croutons and homemade dressing. Fair play she nailed it!

IMG_2014071944278_zpswfpng0gu.jpg

Man of Honour
chilli chicken, sweet chilli beef kebab, jackets n salad

50bv7.jpg

i shredded the chicken + beef kebab and served it in pitta, i had no mayo so i added a spare Domino's garlic & herb dip i had lying around ;)

16ibqcg.jpg

Caporegime
Ours fights locally with Pizza hut so there is always a spend £40 quid or more and get 50% off. which to be honest is a dam lot of pizza for 2 :D

Thats the advantage of where I live. It is an absolute hotbed of takeaways. On a small stretch of the high street we have:

Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Dominos
TGF Pizza
Pizza Tonight
Pizza GoGo

With the flyers and the blokes on the corner with sandwich boards, it's like pizza wars down here!

Man of Honour
^^ the chips are unlimited so just ask for more ;)
oh and the mayo i added myself, there wasnt loads there but it was a bit runny hence it spilled out.
total bill for 1 starter, 2 adult mains, 2 kids mains, 4x unlimited pepsi's and a bottle of wine £24.28 :) (gotta love vouchers :D)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom