The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Scones2.jpg

Man of Honour
What are you talking about, that's the best way to eat chips? Whenever the matter is discussed with a southerner, their nose is turned up on the idea. Then they try it and realise a whole new world they never knew :p

JUST what, plenty of people eat chips and gravy in the south and loads of chip shops serve it. However it is usually terrible due to rubbish gravy.

Chips, cheese & mayo is the way forward.

What I can't get are those massive boxes.

Soldato
JUST what, plenty of people eat chips and gravy in the south and loads of chip shops serve it. However it is usually terrible due to rubbish gravy.

Chips, cheese & mayo is the way forward.

What I can't get are those massive boxes.

Where in the South are you gong for your chips? I have often had blank looks when asking about gravy :p Plenty of bladdy savelooooys and jellied eeeeels though mate.

Chips n cheese n mayo is good when you've had a night on the pop and need mass in your stomach. Still doesn't beat gravy :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Not been in this thread for a bit. Liking the look of FrenchTart's pizza, Cainer's Nando chicken and Merlin5's scones with clotted cream - all of them look tasty.

Lunch today was home-grown red peppers stuffed with a pork mince ensemble of my own devising:

ea0lLu5.jpg

Pork stuffing consisted of: Pork mince; onion; garlic; Habanero (also home-grown); thyme; white wine vinegar and salt and pepper. Topped with a sprinkle of mature cheddar and baked in the oven.

At the risk of sounding immodest, it was delicious - all the more so as I grew some of it myself.

Man of Honour
I have 25 papa johns points. So free large pizza for me tonight ;)

nomnom, the works with the olives swapped for spicy beef would be my choice, their beef has an aniseed aftertaste like its cooked with star anise.. thats their best topping imo ;)
oh and dont forget the pic :)

Back
Top Bottom