The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
20120613175731354.jpg

M&S Sticky Chilli Chicken with M&S Egg Fried Rice .... mmmmm :)

Man of Honour
Free indian take away for me tonight :)
i went wreck fishing for Cod out of Brighton marina yesterday and brought home 8 between 4lb and 10lb, i gave a few to the lads in the indian restaurant a few doors away and the chef just came up with chicken nawab, pilou rice, 4 popadoms with mango/mint chutneys and onion salad :D
best bit is that my flat mate went out for dinner tonight so i dont have to share :cool:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
^^ Greedy piggie :D

Dominoes large Hawaiian, and no didn't eat it all......... yet :D

ended up only having a few spoon fulls of it as id allready been out for lunch.. il finish the rest for brekkie :)

i was half tempted to get domino's last night but they have stopped doing the deal i used to get when i last ordered,.. "monday/wednesday madness deal" any medium pizza £8.99 and you could add a garlic pizza bread for £1.75

Caporegime
ended up only having a few spoon fulls of it as id allready been out for lunch.. il finish the rest for brekkie :)

i was half tempted to get domino's last night but they have stopped doing the deal i used to get when i last ordered,.. "monday/wednesday madness deal" any medium pizza £8.99 and you could add a garlic pizza bread for £1.75

They are still doing the order £25+ and get a tenner off (online order only) so not to bad.

About to microwave a leftover slice now :D

Man of Honour
They are still doing the order £25+ and get a tenner off (online order only) so not to bad.

About to microwave a leftover slice now :D

£10 off a £25 spend would have left me paying £4.26 more than i wanted and id have to bulk out the order with stuff i dont want to make the bill £25 :(
and microwaving pizza is bad Mkay :p id rather eat it cold

Caporegime
£10 off a £25 spend would have left me paying £4.26 more than i wanted and id have to bulk out the order with stuff i dont want to make the bill £25 :(
and microwaving pizza is bad Mkay :p id rather eat it cold

Yeah but hitting the £25 is easy for me feeding 4 :p As for microwaving it's the only way to test the microwave after stripping it to repair it :p

Speaking of Dominoes have you any idea what the PayPal limit is on an order?

Back
Top Bottom