The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
This afternoon I made a chicken jalfrezi from scratch from The Three Sisters cookbook, I am letting it sit for a few hours to be even more flavourful but I've had a couple of 'tastes' and OMG, it's divine :D

curry is always best if you let the meat marinade in the sauce for a while.. quite often il order an indian take away at night but eat most of it for brekkie/lunch the next day.. tastes loads better :)

Soldato
Here it is:

DSC_0392.jpg

Was amazing - sadly my aloo gobi ended up a little like mash with added cauliflower :( but it still tasted fab :)

Man of Honour
just had a few mexican dishes with garlic bread but now i have waitrose sticky toffee pudding with vanilla cart dior nom nom + some more nom

Man of Honour
just had tandori chicken and chips with chicken gravy, the chicken was a free-be from the chef at the restaurant a few doors away :)

Caporegime
Sounds horribly similiar to my daily routine as well! Must say while it is tasty and healthy it does become a bit mundane. Do you put anything in yours?

I'm about to have one of these Zugo panini things for my breakfast.

Tbh I don't eat it everyday, though I do enjoy it enough:) I make mine (Whites Speedicook Porridge) with milk and only add a sprinkle of sugar. Sometimes I will also add a sliced banana but that is pretty much it. I find it helps keep me going through the day and after a long nightshift it helps me sleep with a nice full tummy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom