The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Bit of a mammoth treat meal from the wife -

Home made beef burgers with lettuce, tomato, cheese, jalapeño relish and bacon cooked in maple syrup with home made chips.

Soldato
New place opened not to far from me and had to try it out, I can't cook myself so this may be considered cheating but it was so nice.

NWUGE9ml.jpg

3 beef burgers, bacon, steak, mushrooms, mustard/mushroom sauce, union rings and pulled pork.

Associate
I honestly do not understand burgers like that. Don't get me wrong, I love all the ingredients in that burger, but having it in one big stacked up mess is just stupid as you can't eat it served as it is.

Remove top 'pulled pork burger'....yum
Then eat the 'triple beef burger'....also yum

Soldato
I honestly do not understand burgers like that. Don't get me wrong, I love all the ingredients in that burger, but having it in one big stacked up mess is just stupid as you can't eat it served as it is.

Remove top 'pulled pork burger'....yum
Then eat the 'triple beef burger'....also yum

That is exactly what I did.

That was the wonderful thing about it, it wasn't one huge burger that you couldn't eat, it came in two parts.

Soldato
That sounds good, I usually just have mine with a scoop of whey. Need to try some cinnamon in it though, heard that's good.

Yea it's really nice, like to experiment a bit with what to put in it but have been settled on this for a while... have a big batch of oats already mixed with the coconut and ground almonds, so I'll be having this for a while :p

New place opened not to far from me and had to try it out, I can't cook myself so this may be considered cheating but it was so nice.

http://i.imgur.com/NWUGE9ml.jpg

3 beef burgers, bacon, steak, mushrooms, mustard/mushroom sauce, union rings and pulled pork.

It's not from Purple Pig is it?... Looks very similar if not, they even use jars for the drinks.

Soldato
Yea it's really nice, like to experiment a bit with what to put in it but have been settled on this for a while... have a big batch of oats already mixed with the coconut and ground almonds, so I'll be having this for a while :p

It's not from Purple Pig is it?... Looks very similar if not, they even use jars for the drinks.

Yeah, it is.

Soldato
hgMoPg.jpg

Nom nom nom nom!!

Back
Top Bottom